Sunday, March 13, 2016

Captain Action: And the Riddle of the Glowing Man (Adult Audio)

Captain Action is a whole different type of superhero.  Resurrected from the 1960's he doesn't have any special powers other than being a master of disguise and getting the job done and that is what he is going to do as he investigates the glowing man.  His investigation takes him to Siberia were he encounters none other than Dr. Evil.
This was a great story and a even better audio which is how I had it.  Fred Wolinski made this book really exciting, he had me holing my breath several times as the suspense got so thick, and oh my when the action was non stop it was had to turn it off when I got to work, I don't know how people did it back when they had to wait a week to find out what happened to their superhero's. So which ever medium you choose this is a awesome book, give it a try it won't disappoint.

5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment